As pale and pasty as I currently am, I’ve felt a little more than uncomfortable sporting all of my cute spring dresses. There’s just something about the way I feel with a little rosy glow but with all the work on my plate, I see little time for lounging about at the pool. I guess it’s high time I take matters into my own hands. Literally.
- I’m a firm believer in bronzer (1). It nearly transforms my mood in an instant.
- A lightly shimmering oil moisturizes legs with a subtle tint (2).
- Perk up your complexion with a luminizer. Dab on a little cream (3) or smooth on a liquid (4).
- Smooth rough elbows and knees before applying sunless tanner (8). It sounds obvious, but I’ve gotten lazy and skipped this step. Boy was I sorry.
- Keep your hair back with a soft band (9) and apply a light (oil-free) layer of moisture to your face (7).
- Sprays (5) are quick and easy, but I find it’s hard to keep track of where I’ve been. I usually like these best for the face, as I can lightly mist and then re-apply later if it’s not dark enough.
- Tinted lotions (6) and gels are relatively easy to control. The instant bronze makes it easy to find missed spots. I like to wear disposable gloves while applying to avoid the dreaded cheesy orange hands. Once I’m done, I pull them off and just spray the tops of my hands!
Get glowing! XOXO