Great gifts for your favorite foodies and cooks! This gift guide is loaded with ideas from practical (like this champagne stopper or rolling pin) to lavish (caviar anyone?) Most of these gadgets and tools make great gifts for just about anyone on your list. Need a hostess gift? Try this wine opener, set of cheese knives, or the fun foodie dice. Check out all the details below.
Right to left, from top:
- A great cookbook for bakers of all skill levels.
- This hammered copper butter keeper is elegant enough for any table.
- Classic mini hand pie molds are fun for adults and kids alike!
- Bringing dessert? Present it on this pretty cake stand for extra points.
- An alabaster rolling pin for your baker friend.
- Prettier than your average slow cooker (comes in four colors, too!)
- Essential pastry tools for countless baking tasks.
- Elevate the countertop with this soda maker
- No idea what to do for dinner? Roll the foodie dice.
- This sleek bottle opener makes cork removal a breeze.
- A stopper to keep the bubbles where they belong between pours
- Up your cheese and charcuterie game with this set of agate cheese knives
- Nothing says I love you like caviar