Amazon Prime Day is here and there are plenty of steals and deals to be had. While Amazon is not the first store that comes to mind when I’m shopping for beauty products, these sales are too good to ignore! If you’ve been eyeing that NuFace facial toning device or the Foreo Luna cleansing brush, there has never been a better time to “add to cart”. Some cult-favorite brands even made the list this year. Sunday Riley’s CEO Glow and Luna Anti-Aging oils are both 30% off.
- Among some of the other things I found on sale today:
- The Charlotte Tilbury full-size Pillow Talk Lip Kit (my all-time favorite shade)
- New to my makeup drawer, Pur 4-in-1 pressed powder foundation covers my rosacea without looking dull or cakey
- Nothing makes me feel better than good hair and a sunny glow, so I was happy to see that my go-to volumizer and self-tanner both made the list
- These makeup brushes are a total steal and keep them in my suitcase as a travel set
- The T3 1.25″ curling iron because it’s just about the only one I’ve ever gotten the hang of
Sadly, this is only a two-day event so shop now before the deals disappear (or sell out)! Official Prime Day sale dates are July 12th & 13th. To view all of my Amazon Prime Day edits, click here.