A timeless classic with a modern spin. Add a festive vibe to your wardrobe and home with some of my favorite tartan pieces for this holiday season.
Left to right, from top:
- Mark & Graham’s Commute Clutch easily holds all your necessities. Carry as a clutch or use it to organize a larger tote.
- I love this Molly Goddard tartan print mesh top. For maximum impact, I’d pair this with leather skinnies and stilettos.
- Add some Christmas spirit to the table with Juliska’s Stewart Tartan dinner plates. The appetizer plates make a great hostess gift!
- These fur-trimmed tartan and leather gloves help you stay warm in style.
- These classic tartan napkins bring a little more cheer to the table
- Gucci’s tiger-embroidered tartan pillow decorates your life year-round
- You’ll surely turn heads in this Ralph Lauren sequin gown!
- This pleated Miu Miu skirt dresses up a classic with a bit of unexpected shimmer.
- Another Ralph Lauren stunner for all of your holiday soirées.
- Gift yourself or someone you love with this cozy throw (now on sale) or go full luxe with this cashmere version.
- This Comme de Garcons wool plaid wallet is perfect choice for the person with everything
- Pair this cozy chic wool-blend jacket with just about anything (jeans, velvet pants, skirts, leather leggings…)