Labor Day weekend is the perfect time for one last pool party! The calendar may say that summer is (almost) over but the temperature still says otherwise. Here are some great outdoor entertaining essentials and (bonus!) many are on sale right now.
Right to left, from top
- This fluted acrylic pitcher from West Elm is prettier than your average outdoor barware and it’s under $20. The collection also includes an ice bucket and glassware.
- Sprinkle Ashman House Seafood Bayou Blackening seasoning mix on just about any fish for the best fish tacos ever. You’re welcome.
- Sora “Savannah” beach towels dry quickly and feature moisture-activated grip.
- Homemade ice cream in this Cuisinart ice cream maker is a must!
- Modern melamine trays and bowls from West Elm (the teal is currently on sale for 50% off)
- Pretty palm print melamine dishes from Crate & Barrel
- Tote your sunscreen, hat and other beach/pool necessicites in this Hat Attack straw bag.
- Vinglace champagne flutes keep your bubbly cold even in the heat
- This Permasteel cooler is ideal for icing down poolside beverages and comes in several fun colors. (Also a great gift for Dad!)
- Set the mood with this Bose portable speaker. Phone, tablet and voice control options.
- Funboy European Resort Tube float with cup holder